Hi everyone, today I will be sharing with you all this delicious strawberry milk drink that is just so refreshing. The story behind it is, I learned how to make it from my momma! She learned it from one of her best friends when she made it for someone’s party. It’s been a hit ever since and my mom makes it at every party or family event. She makes about 5 gallons worth of it. So here’s how you can make it for you and your family for no special reason at all other than it’s delicious!
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 2 tbs of evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 of a gallon of milk
- as much ice as you want
- Fill your pitcher with as many ice cubes as you want, I added about 10 or 12.
- Add the milk and then the sugar into the pitcher
- Place your strawberries with just a little bit of milk in the blender and blend
- Add mixture to the pitcher and stir
- Add Evaporated Milk and mix
- Serve and enjoy!
And this is seriously it! It’s so refreshing, and I don’t know about you, but I love me some milky drink! Even when I get popsicles, I always go for the milk based ones. I guess it’s just a preference thing. I hope you all enjoy it and let me know if you tried it and how it comes out. Also share with me any other recipes you’d like for me to try.
Have a great week everyone!